2.99 ON AMAZON. THE WORLD of Quaaludes (methaqualone) –CLICK HERE–
The Complete History
1. Discussion of Advertisement with Quaaludes
2. Global Trouble Indicates Growing Concern and The Effects of Quaaludes It Has in America
3. Counterfeit Quaaludes and illegal Usage on Streets
4. Government Places Restrictions on Pharmaceutical Companies
5. F.D.A. appears to be “D.O.A.” As This “Blockbuster” Drugs Hit America (synthetic substances)
World war II ended and doctors were attempting to provide medical services to a wide range of Americans. The Rorer and Lemmon company was going to introduce a new drug in America. A drug that would be predominate among the global counties, as it displayed widespread havoc. Quaaludes were said to give people a high that was seen in barbiturates, and a drunken feeling but with no onset of impotence, hangover, an aphrodisiacal experience. However, it was marketed and advertised as an extremely safe drug without addiction.
Quaaludes (Sopor, Somnafac, Parest) would be introduced in1965 and have an advertisement campaign that convinced doctors, and patients alike, that it was a safe barbiturate (Barbiturates are sedative medication that was addicting) replacement. This brings up an important question. What controls the pharmaceutical company? It is actually an easy answer, in this case- the American Public.